If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
History & Background
Faculty of Business and Management (FBM) was established in 2011 in line with the upgrading of Shahputra College to University College Shahputra which is now known as Widad University College (WUC).
There are 16 programmes in the Faculty of Business and Management:
- Doctor of Philosophy/PhD (Management)
- Master Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- BBA (Human Resource Management) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Islamic Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship (Hons)
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Economics (Hons)
- BBA (Technology Management) (Hons)
- Diploma in Islamic Finance
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Secretarial Management
- Diploma in Islamic Banking
- Diploma of Accountancy
- Diploma in Business Studies
- Foundation in Business
FBM aims to provide competitive advantage as well as to produce business graduates with academic knowledge and soft skills.
- To produce business graduates who fulfil their aspirations and meet the industrial needs, locally and internationally;
- To create efficient and effective teaching and learning among business academicians;
- To conduct research and produce articles;
- To create smart partnerships with industrial sectors.