If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) opens doors to those who need to answer the burning question 'Why do we do, what we do?' Psychologists learn how human behavior affects us and apply that knowledge to helping others. A psychologist may work in a private practice, with a medical institution or even in the business sector.
As a graduate with a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), you will have the skills you need to help others understand their situations, cope with ongoing problems and guide them in living fulfilled lives.
- Introduction to Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- English For Specific Purposes 1
- Titas / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Social Psychology
- Psychology of Learning and Cognition
- Industrial Psychology
- English for Specific Purposes 2
- Writing Skills
- Consumer Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Individual Counseling
- Organizational Psychology
- English for Specific Purposes 3
- Dasar Awam
- Group Counseling
- Educational Psychology
- Psychology of Personality
- Cross-cultural Psychology
- Research Methodology
- Child Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Psychological Testing
- Data Analysis
- Professional Ethics in Psychology
- Research Project
- Psychology in Human Resource Management
- Introduction To Web Application
- Business Communication
- Workplace Safety and Health
- Principles of Marketing
- Project Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- International Business
- Training and Development Management
- Performance Management
- Principles of Human Resource
- Computer Technology And Information
- Issues in Human Resource Management
Local Students : Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia / Vokasional (SPM / SPMV) with:
Credit in Mathematics
Credit in Science
Pass in English
Pass in History
Exempted if such these three subjects Mathematic, Sciences and English equivalent / exceed the requirement for the subject in the SPM grade.
Pass in Matriculation / Foundation or any other equivalent qualification with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and recognised by the Malaysian Government.
Pass in STPM with any 2 subjects full pass or CGPA at least 2.00 with minimum grade “C”.
Diploma in the related area with CGPA at least 2.00 with recognition by the Ministry of Higher Education or the Malaysian Government.
Diploma in Psychology with minimum CGPA 2.00.
Students who have successfully completed the course can find employment in the private and public sectors as:
- Psychology Officer
- Organizational Manager
- Industrial Trainer
Graduates are able to pursue studies at any potential universities.