If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster.
Diploma in Islamic Banking
The Diploma in Islamic Banking is a program which expected to produce students who are competent and possess good knowledge in Islamic Banking.
By seeing the challenges that have been taken place from globalization process, it is important to recognize the Islamic banking industry as one of the primary source of financing for the domestic economy. With this, there is a need to understand the banking system of Malaysia specializing in Islamic Banking System.
The Diploma in Islamic Banking is accredited by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and Islamic Banking and Finance Institute Malaysia (IBFIM). The graduates will be awarded with Associate Qualification of Islamic Finance (AQIF) by IBFIM once completed the studies.
- English 1
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Business Mathematics
- Business Law
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Aqidah Islam
- Arabic Language
- English 2
- Pembangunan Diri 2
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Banking
- Fiqh Muamalat
- Principles of Economics
- Elective 1
- English For Academic Writing
- Malaysian Public Administration
- Principles of Finance
- Law and Regulation in Islamic Banking and Finance
- Usul Al-Fiqh
- Islamic Banking Products and Services
- Elective 2
- Islamic Investment
- Principles in Islamic Banking and Finance
- Introduction to Takaful
- Zakat and Waqf Institutions
- Islamic Economics System
- Pencinta Alam
- Islamic Financial Management
- Qawaid Al-Fiqhiyyah
- Islamic Capital Markets
- Elective 3
- Industrial Training
- Fundamentals of Management
- Principles of Marketing
Passed SPM / SPMV with 3 credits inclusive of:
Any other 2 subjects
Obtained a pass in English.
Obtained a pass in Mathematics.
Pass in Pre-Diploma / Certificate / Matriculation or any other equivalent from any institution that has been accredited by MQA and recognised by the Malaysian Government.
The Diploma in Islamic Banking develops both practical knowledge and skills that are necessary for your development in the workplace. It will prepare you for employment in a professional area either locally or within the international arena.
Upon graduation you should be eligible to progress to one of the following:
- Employment in a variety of banks or financial institutions;
- Employment with further training;
- Continue your studies to degree level at potential colleges/universities;
- Since the Diploma in Islamic Banking is an internationally recognized, students can apply to suitable higher degree programmes anywhere in the world.